My name is MARTA MOZO and I completed a 4-year DEGREE IN TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING (SPECIALISING IN LEGAL AND ECONOMIC TRANSLATION) at the University of Granada.
I spent the third year of the degree studying on the Socrates/Erasmus Programme at Dublin City University (Ireland), at the School of Applied Languages and Intercultural Studies.
I am also a SWORN ENGLISH<>SPANISH TRANSLATOR, appointed by the Spanish Ministry for Foreign Affairs and Cooperation.
Since 2001, I have worked as a FULL-TIME FREELANCE TRANSLATOR, EDITOR AND PROOFREADER for translation agencies, companies and private clients in the following sectors:
* Legal sector (registry documents, notarial documents, contracts, judgements, deeds, general legal correspondence, etc.).
* Economic and business sectors (contracts, financial statements, audit reports, accounting and management documents, internal and external correspondence, etc.).
* Commercial and advertising sectors (advertisements, sales manuals, product specifications, marketing plans, web pages, etc.).
* Academic sector (CVs, cover letters, reports, certificates, etc.).
* Tourism sector (leaflets, brochures, magazines, books, web pages, etc.).
* Other sectors: fashion, food and beverages, the environment, sports, media, automotive industry, etc.
Please, contact me to receive my full CV.